Tuesday 13 October 2009

RICO POMPON SCARFS





















Well its taken me long enough but at long last I've gotten round to it and here's the finished Scarfs they are made with Rico Pompon yarn and come in various colours the ones i have here are in winter white and latte colour the photos don't do them justice and my favourite is the one in a mixture of colours don't know whether to keep it my self or sell it decisions decisions I'm not very good at making them.
Don't know what to do with them i have a few more scarfs made in similar wool bought from Turkey in a lovely red colour , lime green and turquoise blue.

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEM !!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Very smart, you should now try selling them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, I agree, they are very smart and would make great Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool scarves and great blog header

    ReplyDelete