Sunday 1 November 2009

CROSSBOST ETC


MY OLD HOME CROSSBOST
I'm home-sick.... Maybe when there finished building my new home in Urgha I will be a bit happier.I think I will head over to crossbost at the end of the week to see mum and dad. I will then nip over to Stornoway and treat my self to something in the sale been held in the Caberfeidh Hotel. Marks and Spencer's are going to be there maybe not a great selection compared to shopping online but I find it very therapeutic wandering round a shop.Now I cant remember the other sale it was there last year and it had some lovely nick knacks worth popping in for a wee look. Another thing that is on in Stornoway this week at the Bridge Centre Bayhead is some kind of Energy Advice Day. I'm going to pop along as they can show you how to drive your car more efficiently which will save petrol.I'm sure theres loads more advice there was an article in the Stornoway Gazette so check it out....

No comments:

Post a Comment